Hydrus Digital is a US-Bangladesh technology venture – an affiliate of Cetus Digital & WebAble Digital providing technology, software engineering, product engineering, and digital marketing offerings and services through its dedicated network of leading engineering resources to the world. Our experts are hired by top corporations for their product and software engineering initiatives.
Summary: This role will be an experienced leader for a cross-functional agile team operating in complex and cross-functional work across the project and product initiatives. The Agile Delivery Lead guides and facilitates Scrum &/or Kanban team(s) involved in an extensive fast-paced program, implementing complex technology for business-oriented solutions. Success in this role involves supporting successful scope and story breakdown, planning and estimates, removing impediments, communicating delivery and team health, and fostering a high-performing team with a focus on continuous improvement resulting in quality and timeliness delivery:
- In this role, the Agile Delivery Lead will organize and lead Scrum ceremonies coordinating with Project Manager and Business Analysts.
- Defining and delivering on set expectations in terms of
- Quality Assurance
- System Design & Architecture
- Business Logic
As such it is important that the candidate has practical implementation experience & working understanding of the areas mentioned above.
- Bring stakeholder expectations between Sales & Engineering teams.
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Facilitate discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- The Agile Delivery Lead will prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Coordinate activities with other teams across the program
- Guide, coach, and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- As a Delivery Lead, you will build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear
- Scrum Master experience in a complex large-scale enterprise with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- English proficiency is required.
- Experience in an agile environment in other roles, such as agile project management, development, product owner, or quality assurance
- Proven knowledge and experience with agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Demonstrated leadership ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential. Excellent team player and team builder
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level and communicate agile methodologies within the organization
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple agile teams and ensure a proper balance between Project Management, business and technology teams, and management.
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Salary: BDT 90,000 – 120,000.00/year
Job Type: Full Time
- Annual Team Outing & Dinner
- Weekly 2 Holidays.
- Two Festival Bonuses for 1 month Gross Salary.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Yearly Review and Appraisal.
- Monthly Transport Allowance.
- Accidental Insurance Policy.
- Evening Snacks.
- Certification Facilities.
- 20 Days Paid Leave Per year.
Office Location: Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh.