Hydrus Digital is a solution provider for digital transformation. Our aim is to build a community of technical professionals working together with leading organizations around the world. Apart from promoting the best practices of software engineering, we are passionate about development at a personal and professional level & contributing to positioning local talent in the global marketplace. Join our high-performing team to super-charge career growth while undertaking new challenges with emerging technology.
- Work Days: Sun to Thursday
- Work Hours: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM (1 hr lunch break)
- Essential activities of this position
- Follow the QA process and guidelines provided by the organization.
- Design and maintain Technical Documentation.
- Designing and implementing black and white box tests.
- Interact with the engineering team on reported issues to get them fixed in an orderly manner.
- Observe user feedback to recommend and design improvements, to optimize software.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future development projects and for use in technical support and user guides.
- Familiarity with automated testing stacks in a bonus
- 1+ years experience in either software engineering, product development/management or SCRUM master role.
- Proven track record of articulating or visualizing technical solutions.
- Proven track record of managing teams.
- An in-depth knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks, and tools to include C#, MySql & Windows Form.
- Adequate communication skills in English is a must.
- Experience with Azure pertaining to containerized development, Docker files, and Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Full-time salaried consultant position
- Hybrid office rules (Physical office & Work from Home)
- Competetitive salary structure.
- Challenging and rewarding work with great clients.