Hydrus Digital is a solution provider for digital transformation. Our aim is to build a community of technical professionals working together with leading organizations around the world. Apart from promoting the best practices of software engineering, we are passionate about development at a personal and professional level & contributing to positioning local talent in the global marketplace. Join our high-performing team to super-charge career growth while undertaking new challenges with emerging technology.
- Work Days: Sun to Thursday
- Work Hours: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM (1 hr lunch break)
- Onboard team members
- Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of assigned work
- Help remove blockers
- Status reporting, stakeholder communication
- Observe user feedback to recommend and design improvements, to optimize software.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future development projects and for use in technical support and user guides.
- 0-2 years experience in either software engineering, product development/management or SCRUM master role.
- Proven track record of articulating or visualizing technical solutions.
- Proven track record of managing teams.
- Full-time salaried consultant position
- Hybrid office rules (Physical office & Work from Home)
- Competetitive salary structure.
- Challenging and rewarding work with great clients.